The main resources people go to for leaks plumbing are professional services and DIY tips. These services can be very costly depending on the location and the severity of damage caused by the leak. Also, DIY tips can be a lot to remember and can waste time that you could spend elsewhere.
Some examples of DIY tips include:
- Wrap pipes in heat
- Spot leaks and puddles by regular check ups
- Stuffed sinks can easily spring a leak
- Set back the spigot valve
- Radiators need a good level and open valve
- A leaky water heater is a dead water heater
- Don’t blow a gasket-replace it
- Trace the trap leak back to the wall
- Washers and o-rings are cheaper than a new fixture
- Mechanical faucets never last forever
So on and so forth, the leaks plumbing DIY tips are numerous and sometimes unnecessary to sort through to figure out which method is best for your leak issue. This is why you should install DRiY by Ark Labs because it cuts down on these steps taken.
How DRiY Works:
- Self installment that fits almost anywhere
- Immediate and constant monitoring of home water flow
- Artificial intelligence linked to an app on your phone
- Immediate detection and notification of a leak
- Locates the problematic area
- Ability to shut off water supply from your phone
DRiY eliminates almost all manual steps taken to prevent leaks because the artificial intelligence allows you to be immediately notified of a leak and stop it instantly. For making leaks plumbing easier visit our website.